Jeff Golding - title banner
Royal LePage Coronation West 2185 Austin Ave. Coquitlam BC, V3K 3R9 604-939-6666
Free Market Evaluation
Market News

Public Search

Not logged in

89 3295 SUNNYSIDE Road: Anmore Land for sale (Port Moody) : MLS®# R2884355

89 3295 SUNNYSIDE Road Anmore V3H 4Z4 : Anmore

Main Photo: 89 3295 SUNNYSIDE Road: Anmore Land for sale (Port Moody)  : MLS®# R2884355
Prop. Type:
Land Only
MLS® Num:
Builders & Investors will love 1616 Bourne! LAND ONLY. Architectural plans available for a modern contemporary 4,300 SqFt 5 Bed/5Bath 3-Level home with garage. Here is a rare opportunity to own a 6,098sqft lot in Anmore. This is an unbeatable price for a flat lot in Anmore. Nestled in the beautiful forest and mountains, enjoy beautiful nature and the city's best hiking trails right outside your door, this lot is the perfect spot to build your new home. Note this lot is service ready with 2 inch water lines and 200 amp power (costed roughly 50K).
Property Type:
Land Only
$1,889.21 / 2023
Lot Area:
Switch units of measure6,098 sq. ft.
Pad Rental:
Water Supply:
Title to Land:
Freehold Strata
Access to property:
Cable Service:
Natural Gas:
Sanitary Sewer:
Telephone Service:
Storm Sewer:
Potential for Rezoning:
Sketch Attached:
Previous Price:
Original Price:
Listed by Behroyan & Associates Real Estate Services
Data was last updated July 21, 2024 at 09:10 PM (UTC)
Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.